Old 9 Aug 2017, 1:48 AM EDT   #1
DhilldowJones
New Arrival

DhilldowJones is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Gamebattles ingame beta for more games.

I understand their's mixed opinions on the ingame gamebattles option on IW but i personally think its a great idea that bring new people to the website. I think it should be implemented into other games like GoW, FIFA etc. Dont know the complications of this but would be great for increasing activity on games that aint as active as COD and would bring in more gamers into the gamebattles community.

What does everyone think?

Please remove if its already been covered...
DhilldowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Aug 2017, 1:58 PM EDT   #2
Week32
New Arrival

Week32 is becoming hated
I think games will adapt like cod and in the future and we will see it more, As for now Cod will prob be the only one.
Week32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Aug 2017, 2:09 PM EDT   #3
Cavs2222
Learning the Lingo
Premium Member

Cavs2222 is unpopular at this moment
Please dont..the beta in IW IS so bad...you can't get back into the game until finish..somr people get kicked out during rig selection and then have to play man down..they need to fix alot of stuff...
Cavs2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2017, 4:43 PM EDT   #4
DhilldowJones
New Arrival

DhilldowJones is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Thats why its called a beta. To find issues within it and then correct them
DhilldowJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2017, 12:14 AM EDT   #5
Veniece
Forum Grinder

Veniece has a brilliant futureVeniece has a brilliant futureVeniece has a brilliant futureVeniece has a brilliant futureVeniece has a brilliant futureVeniece has a brilliant future
Yea theres lots of stuff they need to fix first but it would be nice to see them add this for the next cod and maybe other games too

Veniece is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2017, 7:40 PM EDT   #6
Drillum
Learning the Lingo

Drillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond reputeDrillum has a reputation beyond repute
I just tried IW for the first time and I have to say that the in game gb beta is probably one of the best things gb has done in years. once those problems (which I have not yet to experience personally) are fixed it can change all upcoming competitive games for the best and drive tons of traffic to gb.
Drillum is online now   Reply With Quote