Old 21 Apr 2017, 12:46 PM EDT   #31
DanciN-ChicKeN
This is Sparta!

DanciN-ChicKeN is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Seal View Post
socombattles.com socom 1 top 10 codebreaker vs codebreaker.....

your a xlink random stfu
I don't think your socombattles ranking matters if you needed codes to be relevant. That kind of defeats the entire idea of being a competitive player, does it not? I can proudly say I haven't thought about or touched a code on SOCOM from S1 through S4. You can't say the same though. I was nothing more than a pub star until SCON but this pub star is without a doubt better than you.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were attempting to cook up some codes on H-Hour against all 38 people that play.
Old 22 Apr 2017, 7:34 AM EDT   #32
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

Ninja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattlesNinja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Send a message via AIM to Ninja-Seal
80+ed...........
Old 22 Apr 2017, 10:30 AM EDT   #33
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

Ninja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattlesNinja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
yea for sure chicken , your top 10 pubstar on xlink for sure , you killed me everyround , I was a free kill, you and sin got me all the time, yes you are undeniably better then me without a doubt, ill never forget the time you deagled me across the map 3 times in a row while doing socom 1 text taunts
Old 24 Apr 2017, 4:09 PM EDT   #34
DanciN-ChicKeN
This is Sparta!

Saying things like "pubstar" and "xlink pubstar" make you sound like a super geeky grown man who jerks off too his fake e-cred he once had from cheating on a video game to compete with actual good players.

Out of all the times I've noticed you mention that 80 kill game, no one has ever witnessed you dropping 80 on anyone. You admitting to using codes makes the fact that even if that did happen in your delusional head it doesn't matter because you cheated to attain any relevance you think you have. I'm not here to have a SOCOM dick measuring contest because it is all irrelevant and I'm too chill for that. I just think it is funny that someone who used codes to be relevant talks so much about being good at a video game.
Old 24 Apr 2017, 9:04 PM EDT   #35
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

lol in socom 3

me !egend tenchu federation da-lion nite ...lost

already confirmed on the forums I dropped 80+ in 3 maps on avenger , mandown , gonzo , supreme , forbidden when they were the number 1 clan

stop writing me paragraphs about xlink

Last edited by Ninja-Seal; 24 Apr 2017 at 9:13 PM EDT.
Ninja-Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2017, 9:07 PM EDT   #36
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

there were no codes in socom 3 , I only cheated on xlink, on xlink you used to be like hey is that you ninja seal from the forums and you would try and be my friend , once I realized dark was cheating , and started booting the rooms because of it , leaving dark and me in the room , I would be mad too if I couldn't play a game because of me booting you , I know why your mad
Old 24 Apr 2017, 9:08 PM EDT   #37
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

paragraphs , if you have some kind of grudge against me , im on h-hour almost every night , come play, im inviting you
Old Yesterday, 2:38 PM EDT   #38
DanciN-ChicKeN
This is Sparta!

Dark cheats but, hes never done anything good to make someone think he cheats. Only you think he cheats lol. Stop writing me paragraphs about you cheating on SOCOM. You have codes readily available nerd.
Old Yesterday, 7:49 PM EDT   #39
Ninja-Seal
Star in the Making

look last time im touching down in the forum , socom is dead , h-hour is the last of it ,

I have the vote to boot code , every 1 can get booted except dark and dark doesn't have the vote to boot code, only I do
Old Today, 12:10 PM EDT   #40
DanciN-ChicKeN
This is Sparta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Seal View Post
look last time im touching down in the forum , socom is dead , h-hour is the last of it ,

I have the vote to boot code , every 1 can get booted except dark and dark doesn't have the vote to boot code, only I do
I'm glad you finally realize SOCOM is dead. Now you can hang that gameshark on your wall as memorabilia.