View Poll Results: Should Peacekeeper be banned until it's rebalnced?
Yes 14 70.00%
No 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29 Mar 2017, 3:19 PM EDT   #61
B-Bunny1
New Arrival

B-Bunny1 is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskafka92 View Post
Not all of the discussion against peacekeeper is "crybaby" and I believe it is ignorant to label those individuals that when they have provided points to their beliefs. I do not think she is as overpowered as others may claim, but there are valid points that others have made. Like I said, I do not use PK as my main or even secondary, but I still have more success against high-level players when I use her, which should not be the case if I have not mastered her. I do not agree with a hard ban of the character, but I do think she needs tweaked a bit.
The hero ban discussion is a crybaby mentality. The spouting of 'news sites are picking up this story everywhere!' is a crybaby mentality. I'm totally fine if Ubi decides to tweak her damage values, but an outright tournament ban is sad.
B-Bunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2017, 3:25 PM EDT   #62
JohnnyPhi
New Arrival
Premium Member

JohnnyPhi is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Bunny1 View Post
The hero ban discussion is a crybaby mentality. The spouting of 'news sites are picking up this story everywhere!' is a crybaby mentality. I'm totally fine if Ubi decides to tweak her damage values, but an outright tournament ban is sad.
I believe if they are discussing it because they have not made an attempt or just plain stink at the game, then it is a bad mentality. However, if they give valid points and suggestions, I have to disagree. I do not agree with a hard ban, however, this would not be the first fighting style game to do so. There will always be games where a few characters are better than others, but in my opinion she has the best tool kit to go against any character without too much constraint, which is why I think she needs tweaked. I do not mind the soft ban for a tournament or two just to do research. I do not want a complete hard ban though.
JohnnyPhi is offline   Reply With Quote