Old 17 Mar 2017, 5:46 AM EDT   #196
iGriingo
Making an Impact
Premium Member

iGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant future
Is that really leader !?!??!?!!? Omg please acknowledge me.....
Old 17 Mar 2017, 5:55 AM EDT   #197
IxLEADERxI
Kickin It

IxLEADERxI IxLEADERxI IxLEADERxI IxLEADERxI IxLEADERxI
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGriingo View Post
Is that really leader !?!??!?!!? Omg please acknowledge me.....
whats up big guy
Old 17 Mar 2017, 6:03 AM EDT   #198
iGriingo
Making an Impact
Premium Member

iGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant futureiGriingo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxLEADERxI View Post
whats up big guy
Thanks for joining my party earlier <3 ima make u some dog sh*t GFX
Old 17 Mar 2017, 11:56 AM EDT   #199
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

FTWonShot has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxLEADERxI View Post
wow kid 2010 nice let me guess there was 14 teams on the ladder try this my team was number one with 39,000 plus on the ladder have a nice day random next
I've been on countless top10 teams... too bad I didn't screen shot each one to prove to some nerd in 2017. Any 3 from that roster I posted would 2-0 any team you've ever been on.

Also... about 10K teams, but nice try.

Also... nobody really cares about 1st place. We used to go 50-0 and remake three times in a season for XP.

You should get off your pedestal.

Last edited by FTWonShot; 17 Mar 2017 at 12:03 PM EDT.
FTWonShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Apr 2017, 6:05 AM EDT   #200
robj31
New Arrival
Premium Member

robj31 is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
i can remmeber when thc used to scrim against strike team all the time and beat them. Then leader used to block us for 6months for winning haha
robj31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 Apr 2017, 7:38 PM EDT   #201
SickeeZy
Learning the Lingo
Premium Member

SickeeZy is a jewel in the rough
who cares?
Old 8 Apr 2017, 9:17 PM EDT   #202
IxLEADERxI
Kickin It

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj31 View Post
i can remmeber when thc used to scrim against strike team all the time and beat them. Then leader used to block us for 6months for winning haha
randy you aint talking about a scrim lmao!!! you won a scrim omg your a legend
Old 8 Apr 2017, 9:18 PM EDT   #203
IxLEADERxI
Kickin It

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWonShot View Post
I've been on countless top10 teams... too bad I didn't screen shot each one to prove to some nerd in 2017. Any 3 from that roster I posted would 2-0 any team you've ever been on.

Also... about 10K teams, but nice try.

Also... nobody really cares about 1st place. We used to go 50-0 and remake three times in a season for XP.

You should get off your pedestal.
omg kid stop talking about 2010 no one knows you and cares about you thanks have a nice day and keep hating lol
Old 6 May 2017, 3:17 AM EDT   #204
o0Sweatyy
☠♚Pirate King♚☠

o0Sweatyy has disabled reputation
anybody wanna get the hands on MW2 or BO2?
Old 6 May 2017, 5:40 PM EDT   #205
ojftw
New Arrival
Premium Member

ojftw is on a distinguished road
SOTB and strike team didn't run the ladders lmfao! i can personally say this iv beating both teams back in the day and have to this day haha! and so have many other teams and have proof to back my statement up so this forum thread is bogus GG both teams though haha!
ojftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 May 2017, 5:45 PM EDT   #206
ojftw
New Arrival
Premium Member

ojftw is on a distinguished road
LMAO LEADER running is mouth on forums yet leader wheres your best crew at boy and ill put my best crew together and see where youre standing with your AK-47 youve yet to beat me hahah! 37,000 teams on the ladder yes ok but there was only ever 6000 HC teams at the time GG youre argument is invalid leader go back and get carried by your team youre a no body and always will be you can say you have the best team yeah back in the day when no body or barely anybody knew about headsets lmfao! lets talk P11 and that crew boy have smacked you and P11 i got proof to show for this also you ask who kids are but its 2017 new generation of kids coming in that are way better then you will ever be stop with your arguments youre trash and ill prove that in every match i smack you in and post it on forums. youve played this game since day one and youre stil not below 1k gb or MLG rank rest in peace kid youre trash!

next argument please.
ojftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2017, 4:20 PM EDT   #207
PLAYERJLC
Forum Navigator

PLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond reputePLAYERJLC has a reputation beyond repute
This artifact lol.
Old 15 May 2017, 6:35 PM EDT   #208
xSiQx
New Arrival
Premium Member

xSiQx is on a distinguished road
so many og's in this thread..... Im like :0

This is xSiQx
xSiQx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2017, 4:50 AM EDT   #209
MP40_FTW
Forum Grinder

MP40_FTW MP40_FTW MP40_FTW MP40_FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojftw View Post
LMAO LEADER running is mouth on forums yet leader wheres your best crew at boy and ill put my best crew together and see where youre standing with your AK-47 youve yet to beat me hahah! 37,000 teams on the ladder yes ok but there was only ever 6000 HC teams at the time GG youre argument is invalid leader go back and get carried by your team youre a no body and always will be you can say you have the best team yeah back in the day when no body or barely anybody knew about headsets lmfao! lets talk P11 and that crew boy have smacked you and P11 i got proof to show for this also you ask who kids are but its 2017 new generation of kids coming in that are way better then you will ever be stop with your arguments youre trash and ill prove that in every match i smack you in and post it on forums. youve played this game since day one and youre stil not below 1k gb or MLG rank rest in peace kid youre trash!

next argument please.
that was painful to read zero punctuation
MP40_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM EDT   #210
IxLEADERxI
Kickin It

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojftw View Post

next argument please.
can someone tell me who is random is iv? clan never heard of you but its ok to have big dreams and i can't call you trash when i don't know who you are have a great day ps just another hamburger talking shit