Old 30 Jul 2017, 3:45 PM EDT   #46
cuckservative
No Thread Unturned

cuckservative is a splendid one to beholdcuckservative is a splendid one to behold
why would i be mad you're playing a 20yr old game with 10 people on it? more like i find you all to be sad degenerates that can't move on.
Old 30 Jul 2017, 3:47 PM EDT   #47
DaysicK
Kickin It
Premium Member

DaysicK is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckservative View Post
why would i be mad you're playing a 20yr old game with 10 people on it? more like i find you all to be sad degenerates that can't move on.
How does it feel to sit on the GB forums all day every day talking down on everyone's opinions & favorite games? Not to mention you've been banned countless times for it rofl. Get a life.

Also, I don't play it. I've moved onto CSGO for ESEA and MWR for GB.
DaysicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2017, 8:11 PM EDT   #48
Ninja-Seal
Double Trouble

Ninja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattlesNinja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Send a message via AIM to Ninja-Seal

2016? lol ...like I said, I had xlink since 2005
psn: NinjaSeal
xbox: Ninja Seal
steam: LiquidSnake

80+ , original grandmaster of owning (AnD)

CENTRAL, CENTRAL 2

www.youtube.com/calesthentks
Ninja-Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2017, 8:49 PM EDT   #49
DaysicK
Kickin It
Premium Member

guess i'm dense.
Old 31 Jul 2017, 2:09 PM EDT   #50
DanciN-ChicKeN
Making an Impact

DanciN-ChicKeN is a name known to all
Quote:
Over 100 people regularly. 80+ on at one time. Some of us have already pushed global on CS and are a bit bored of the "current" games on the market. O

People have moved on. That is why we played CS, PUBG, OW, amongst other games. Nothing wrong with going back and playing SOCOM, too. What are you playing these days that separates you from these "degenerates" on SOCOM?

Last edited by DanciN-ChicKeN; 31 Jul 2017 at 2:20 PM EDT.
DanciN-ChicKeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jul 2017, 7:30 PM EDT   #51
Ninja-Seal
Double Trouble

Ninja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattlesNinja-Seal is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Send a message via AIM to Ninja-Seal
if your are on socom on xlink , your not even playing socom , your playing codebreaker vs people who think there is no codebreaker
psn: NinjaSeal
xbox: Ninja Seal
steam: LiquidSnake

80+ , original grandmaster of owning (AnD)

CENTRAL, CENTRAL 2

www.youtube.com/calesthentks
Ninja-Seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Aug 2017, 9:22 AM EDT   #52
DanciN-ChicKeN
Making an Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Seal View Post
if your are on socom on xlink , your not even playing socom , your playing codebreaker vs people who think there is no codebreaker
We have an intelligent individual in the community who created a patch which takes all of those code 9 codes, code breaker codes, etc. and "blocks" them from being used. Your ps2 just freezes when you try to load anything. He also was able to remove the speed boost of the wall slide, and gave us Death Trap Day and Abandoned Day among many of map alternatives.
Old 1 Aug 2017, 1:50 PM EDT   #53
DaysicK
Kickin It
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanciN-ChicKeN View Post
Over 100 people regularly. 80+ on at one time. Some of us have already pushed global on CS and are a bit bored of the "current" games on the market. O

People have moved on. That is why we played CS, PUBG, OW, amongst other games. Nothing wrong with going back and playing SOCOM, too. What are you playing these days that separates you from these "degenerates" on SOCOM?
Pretty sure I saw him worshiping OW and how it's a great competitive game even though 90% of pros hate playing the game right now.
Old 1 Aug 2017, 8:26 PM EDT   #54
ReAleStR
Learning the Lingo

ReAleStR has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexum View Post
we use discord. how are you looking to run everything? and what type of headset.
I have a HyperX Cloud 2 headset, I want to run my ps2 into my computer monitor so i bought the ps2 hdmi adapter, so in order to be able to speak on discord and here sound out of my ps2 and discord would i need some sort of splitter?

CS:GO Competitive Player | H1Z1 | H-Hour: Worlds Elite
ReAleStR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Aug 2017, 10:10 AM EDT   #55
DanciN-ChicKeN
Making an Impact

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReAleStR View Post
I have a HyperX Cloud 2 headset, I want to run my ps2 into my computer monitor so i bought the ps2 hdmi adapter, so in order to be able to speak on discord and here sound out of my ps2 and discord would i need some sort of splitter?
What a lot of us guys did, was take an old SOCOM/PS2 headset, open that square piece that used to say "SOCOM US NAVY SEALS" on it, and simply soldier a 3.5mm aux cable or headphones cable (spliced, without the ear buds) to the speaker portion of that circuit board in the square piece.

Basically what this does, is allows you to still plug the USB part of the PS2 headset into the PS2 to talk. Then, the AUX/Headphone cable you spliced/soldered plugs right into the AUX input of your PC or a MixAmp of some sort so the voices of people come out of your gaming headset.

I have a pair of Audio-Technica headphones and I just got rid of the head band portion of the old SOCOM 2 headset. Then tape the mic to my Audio Technica mic. With this setup, I can talk and hear discord. I can talk and hear in game. And obviously, hear game sound in game. It seems like a lot, but It was actually easy. I have experience in brazing from doing HVAC in the Navy but I had never soldered before. I simply went to Ace Hardware, picked up a solder iron and some solder, and was done in 15 minutes.
Old 11 Aug 2017, 1:34 AM EDT   #56
cuckservative
No Thread Unturned

cuckservative is a splendid one to beholdcuckservative is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanciN-ChicKeN View Post

of course theres every thing wrong with going back to an almost 20yr old game that's never been patched. it's a waste of time and zero challenge. how many good players play? 2?

sounds super fun lol.
Old 11 Aug 2017, 10:39 AM EDT   #57
DanciN-ChicKeN
Making an Impact

Quote:
of course theres every thing wrong with going back to an almost 20yr old game that's never been patched. it's a waste of time and zero challenge. how many good players play? 2?

sounds super fun lol.
A community member created a patch. It blocks all codes. No one can cheat.

There are some great players on Xlink. Obviously only a few but there still are players that would give anyone a run for their money.
Old 11 Aug 2017, 2:58 PM EDT   #58
CaptainRob
Double Trouble

CaptainRob is unpopular at this moment
Send a message via AIM to CaptainRob
Quote:

sounds super fun lol.
true .
Old 13 Aug 2017, 6:36 AM EDT   #59
cuckservative
No Thread Unturned

sounds riveting................................ .......not

if ravenn plays how good could the competition be lmfaooooooo
Old 13 Aug 2017, 6:38 AM EDT   #60
cuckservative
No Thread Unturned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRob View Post
true .
you def aint one of them faggarino lol