Old 4 Feb 2017, 7:49 PM EST   #1
Brian
Arena Supervisor

Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Modern Warfare Remastered - F.A.Q

This thread will serve a resource for the community to help answer some of the most commonly asked question we are often asked. If you think something should be added feel free to make a suggestion below. Thanks,

Proof

Quote:
Q: What would proof have to show to be considered valid?

A: 100% valid proof would show the full scoreboard, with all players on it, the map name and type, and the final scores (e.g 6-5)

Q: All I have is a message of my opponent saying they lost, is that enough for a win?

A: No, we can't accept messages as valid proof.

Q: Do you accept the after action report?

A: No we do not. It must be the complete in game scoreboard.

Q: Do you happen to have an example of valid proof?

A: Great question! Yes we do. Here is a perfect example of valid proof: https://i.gyazo.com/3c43c95fcf0764a4...1d7993d75e.png
No Shows

Quote:
Q: My opponent didn't show up! How can I receive the win for the match?

A: Submit your ticket within 45 minutes of the match time, or submit 15 minutes of proof showing your opponent not joining or accepting your invites, beginning at the match start time.

Q: What if my proof takes longer than 45 minutes to upload?

A: You should be opening your ticket within 45 minutes to report the no show. You have up to 3 hours total time to come back and add your proof as another response to your ticket.
Lag Issues

Quote:
Q: This game is lagging far too much to continue, what do I do?

A: Take proof of lag affecting the match (unable to reload, lagging through walls, not being able to move etc.) and complete out the match.

Q: I took proof of 30 seconds of skips, is that enough to prove my claims?

A: This is a major misconception, 30 seconds of lag is not a forfeit or sufficient to prove lag, all you need is proof of lag that affected the match.

Q: Who's perspective of the lag do I need?

A: If the match is larger than a 1v1 we need at least the view of 2 people to show it was the host and not a personal connection issue.

Q: If I'm lagging should I leave the match?

A: No. You should finish the match and take as much proof as possible and submit for the staff to review the match and make a decision about the match.

Scorestreaks

Quote:
Q: My opponent left scorestreaks on when they're supposed to be off, if I use one I win right?

A: Incorrect, the team that uses a restricted/disabled scorestreak would forfeit.

Glitches

Quote:

Q: If my opponent uses one of the "see through map" glitches such as the ones on Strike or Backlot, would the forfeit?

A: Yes. If you are found to be using one of these glitches, you will forfeit the match and be locked for 7 days on your first offense. A 2nd offense within 90 days will result in a ban.

Q: Is getting on top of the building by Search and Destroy B on Crash a forfeit?

A: No. You are able to jump up there on your own, unassisted and therefore it is legal.
Questions, comments, feedback? Post below!

Last edited by Brian; 4 Feb 2017 at 8:13 PM EST.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Feb 2017, 9:44 PM EST   #2
-_IReNeGaDe_-
New Arrival

-_IReNeGaDe_- is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
When isthe "Inspect Element" matchfinder changes, going to be fixed? People are able to change matchfinder challenges to whatever they want. This has been around for years and is still being abused.
-_IReNeGaDe_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2017, 1:47 AM EST   #3
Vonoxide
This is Sparta!

Vonoxide has much to be proud ofVonoxide has much to be proud ofVonoxide has much to be proud ofVonoxide has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by -_IReNeGaDe_- View Post
When isthe "Inspect Element" matchfinder changes, going to be fixed? People are able to change matchfinder challenges to whatever they want. This has been around for years and is still being abused.
Head staff has known about this for a long time so I assume this is either nothing they can do to fix it or the dev team just can't figure out anyway to stop it.
Vonoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Feb 2017, 10:01 PM EST   #4
Cowboy7162014
New Arrival

Cowboy7162014 is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Xbox one modern warfare what are the rules for hb
Cowboy7162014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Feb 2017, 2:53 AM EST   #5
-_IReNeGaDe_-
New Arrival

-_IReNeGaDe_- is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Is anyone going to respond to this? @MLG staff
-_IReNeGaDe_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Feb 2017, 3:28 AM EST   #6
BangsnipE
Making an Impact

BangsnipE is a splendid one to beholdBangsnipE is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to BangsnipE
Great post and we needed to know about the lag issues...
[IMG]https://imageshack.com/i/poopdu19j[\IMG]
[\CENTER]
Photoshopped by:Maricircus
BangsnipE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Feb 2017, 8:07 AM EST   #7
adammcd
Arena Manager

adammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond reputeadammcd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -_IReNeGaDe_- View Post
Is anyone going to respond to this? @MLG staff
We're aware of the issue and a fix has already gone out to resolve it.

Arena Manager

Follow me on Twitter!
adammcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2017, 9:14 AM EST   #8
DannySpoonBANGIN
New Arrival
Premium Member

DannySpoonBANGIN is on a distinguished road
are special melee weapons banned in GB Variant?
DannySpoonBANGIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2017, 7:09 PM EDT   #9
bmoresxnoob
New Arrival
Premium Member

bmoresxnoob is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
I am a resident of Maryland, there is no way I can participate in cash tournaments?
bmoresxnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2017, 9:01 AM EDT   #10
Brian
Arena Supervisor

Brian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond reputeBrian has a reputation beyond repute
Not at this time.
Old 22 Mar 2017, 10:57 PM EDT   #11
TheFallenSoldier
Young Black & Gifted

TheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheFallenSoldier
How is your daughter doing Brian?
TheFallenSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2017, 2:14 PM EDT   #12
Brian
Arena Supervisor

Just peachy
Old 23 Mar 2017, 5:07 PM EDT   #13
ThisYoursMate
New Arrival
Premium Member

ThisYoursMate is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Any reason why we can't have a Hardcore EU ladder added to MWR?
ThisYoursMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2017, 6:12 PM EDT   #14
TheFallenSoldier
Young Black & Gifted

TheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeTheFallenSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheFallenSoldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Just peachy
Thats good, thank you for the response.
TheFallenSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2017, 3:35 PM EDT   #15
Blazer3793
Paving The Way
Premium Member

Blazer3793 is on a distinguished road
Winter Playoff Date?

Does anyone know when winter playoffs start?
Blazer3793 is offline   Reply With Quote