speed-demon1998
New Arrival
Premium Member

speed-demon1998 will become famous soon enough
Credit Pricing System

This is currently how the credit pricing system goes:

10 credits - $7.50

100 credits - $75.00

Obviously, there are a couple more in-between, but no matter how many you buy you don't receive any discount or better value for money.

99% of pricing bundles offer better value for bulk buying, e.g. fifa points, cod points, rocket league crates, general offers outside of gaming too.

Maybe the price structure could go a little something like this:

10 credits - $7.50

25 credits (+ 5 free credits) - $18.75

50 credits (+ 10 free credits) - $37.50

100 credits (+ 15 free credits) - $75.00

I understand that credits are used to enter (and fund) tournaments, therefore providing a discount for bulk buying credits could be abused by players who tend to win a lot of tournaments perhaps and maybe the losses from this would be too much to be able to offer free credits?

However I am sure this would encourage players to spend more on credits in general as they now have an incentive to buy extra, so maybe it would balance itself out?

PLUS, you could also only offer the extra free credits to MLG Premium members only if you wanted, as they're already paying you each month anyway.

This would be another incentive for players to buy premium as they are getting more value for their money.

Just a quick thought as I personally would never buy more than 10 credits as I don't play any tournaments so don't have any incentive to buy more than necessary.

Last edited by speed-demon1998; 16 Mar 2017 at 12:45 PM EDT.
speed-demon1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2017, 5:06 PM EDT   #2
Vitan
this is what I live for

Vitan has much to be proud ofVitan has much to be proud ofVitan has much to be proud of
The credits used to enter a tournament directly effect the prize of the tournament. Would end up being way too confusing of a system for them if certain players are entering with credits valued at $7.50 and other players entered with free credits. I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't work out.
Vitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2017, 2:15 PM EDT   #3
lil_turb
New Arrival

lil_turb is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
worst idea ever
lil_turb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2017, 3:18 PM EDT   #4
speed-demon1998
New Arrival
Premium Member

speed-demon1998 will become famous soon enough
Well maybe extra free credits for stuff like double xp, changing username, resetting records etc. but they can't be used in tourneys, seems like a decent idea to me

no where else would sell 10 credits and 100 credits for the same price if its only affecting superficial things such as resetting records etc lmao
speed-demon1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2017, 11:54 AM EDT   #5
EricDaGod
Learning the Lingo
Premium Member

EricDaGod is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
Interesting idea!
EricDaGod is online now   Reply With Quote