View Poll Results: Should Peacekeeper be banned until it's rebalnced?
Yes 14 70.00%
No 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20 Mar 2017, 12:24 AM EDT   #31
Thatmantrillz
First Place: 2v2 Brawl (No Revenge) 03-18 Tournament
Premium Member

Thatmantrillz is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
when alot of the poeple in this thread tried the pk they lost too and stopped and then kept complaining so idk the big deal
Thatmantrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2017, 12:27 AM EDT   #32
-Phlix-
Third Place: 1v1 Duel (No Revenge) 03-14 Tournament
Premium Member

-Phlix- is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
PK Is NO problem to me when I fight her. I shut down 95% of the ones I play against almost always and If i lose its from my own mistakes. It would be a mistake to ban her just because people can't cross the skill gap to figure out how to play against her. PK giving you issues?? Try CONQ, Warlord,Valk, Warden, even shugoki!!
-Phlix- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2017, 1:21 PM EDT   #33
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

Yesterday in the ps4 1v1 i beat logico 6-0 and he disputed me saying because i hosted the second map and he should have and it was his free win lol even tho he played through 3 whole ass whoopins of rounds. so my point is this is the type of people that want the character ban the 15 year olds who don't have the reactions to win. they don't deserve to win they are bad period. if you can't beat a pk and u complain about spam then you just are bad period it can be stopped if your any good even him on warden could block most stuff he is just bad and makes a ton of mistakes t hat i punish every single time. But at the end of the day its back to the point that you all pick up pk and lose but i have lost like 1 round in the past 4 tournaments so she must be super op right even though none of you can pick her up and win so we should just ban her because you guys can't beat her or win with her. This community just isn't very good thats why its flooded with orochi's. so if gb wants to cater to the bad community then they should but basically my point is people who think like logico are the ones asking for the ban. meanwhile his teammate is trying to win by only cheesing people off the map with warlord but whatever it just proves how bad the console community is they need to watch some guides or something and get a grip
Old 20 Mar 2017, 1:27 PM EDT   #34
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

Just because people can't get easy tournament wins anymore they are salty
Old 20 Mar 2017, 4:14 PM EDT   #35
Skillzpay3
First Place: $200 Premium 2v2 Brawl 03-18 Tournament
Premium Member

Skillzpay3 is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
ur just defending him so much its because its the only character ur relevent with and it happens to be the most op character on console. I have no respect for people or take them seriously when they justify using pk on 30 fps and saying "why cant u beat me bro get better". You were bezerker who is actually lower tier snd got spanked every time then u decided to switch to the op pk and had success. Im kinda hoping they ban pk now and then lets see if your really that dominant when u just cant spam r1 on 30 fps console

Last edited by Skillzpay3; 20 Mar 2017 at 4:18 PM EDT.
Skillzpay3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2017, 5:04 PM EDT   #36
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

meanwhile skills has been winning tournaments against ******s and now he can't get free wins he's salty
Old 20 Mar 2017, 5:35 PM EDT   #37
Skillzpay3
Premium Member

nobushi is lower tier prob one of the lowest lol. Meanwhile u tried to be one of the lower tier and got spanked its obviously why u switched so happens to be the best on console. Its whatever tho if its not getting banned guess we gotta deal with it
Old 21 Mar 2017, 11:17 PM EDT   #38
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

seriously though majority only want her banned because i'm winning everything. the only pk winning needs a ban. good logic. people will complain about whatever they lose too. if they lose i'm bad thats just simple logic for these 17 year old punk kids if i lose to you your obviously bad thats how they think and whatever character your using you should be banned because your the only one beating me with that character so shes op because you are bad because you beat me every single time
Old 21 Mar 2017, 11:19 PM EDT   #39
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

Thats their logic. It speaks deeper to how screwed this country this is a game that means nothing . these tournaments mean nothing. the money means nothing unless u live with your mom still you people in reality mean nothing so stop messaging me salt every single time its so pointless and defeats the purpose of a video game...(to have fun) if you took Real life half as serious as this game you might actually be something.
Old 21 Mar 2017, 11:24 PM EDT   #40
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

dudes complaining about nobu being lower tier as if that is even true but nonetheless all of you think half the characters that are actually top tier are bad lol a raider can kill a pk in 2 parries even those he's "lower tier" most would say. point is the advantage between tiers isn't what you people think like i've said before. Every character has a potential advantage over another at some place thats called meta thats how games are especially fighters. its like asking them to ban fox from smash bros except pk isn't anywhere near the advantage that fox is in smash bros NOT EVEN CLOSE. This community, this country in truth is just full of self centered idiots who can't get over themselves even tho they will go nowhere in life in the scheme of things who are literally the biggest sore losers i've never sent anyone a salty message yet saying they obviously suck because they beat me thats the most backwards logic ever.
Old 22 Mar 2017, 12:06 AM EDT   #41
Skillzpay3
Premium Member

K i change my vote. The flicker on pk is IMPOSSIBLE to react to all trillz does was spamming it all game. Now 6/7 people are pk in tournies this crapis ridiculious. Intell ubisoft gets rid of the flicker bug ban peacekeepers. Pc has 60 fps-100 so pks are actually reactable but on console with 30 fps u literally cant humanly react to the flicker unless ur guard is to the right but then that sets up more extremely fast hits which most characters cant switch guards fast enough because of 30 fps. Ban that character literally takes no skill to spam flicker and then just pressing 1 button over and over. Trillz is a great player but his character puts him over the top not by his skill but the op tactics it has in its arsenal hes using a bug to set up other hits which is ridiculious. At least ban them in 1 vs 1 setting

Last edited by Skillzpay3; 22 Mar 2017 at 12:11 AM EDT.
Old 22 Mar 2017, 12:51 AM EDT   #42
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

The flicker bug is on every character.
Old 22 Mar 2017, 12:53 AM EDT   #43
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

6/7 are pks but they aren't winning
Old 22 Mar 2017, 12:54 AM EDT   #44
Thatmantrillz
Premium Member

And thats not an accurate number. its probably more like 2/5 depending on how big the tournament is. there is deff more orochi's, wardens, and recently honestly nobu's.
Old 22 Mar 2017, 2:28 AM EDT   #45
Skillzpay3
Premium Member

also i just learned pks get a free bleed hit off every heavy they land and they can even feint a heavy without actually pressing circle. Combine that with the quick un reactable flicker bug and also the gb bleed. She also has a deflect which applies another bleed and isnt that hard to do. She also gets a free grab n bleed if she parries like nobushi. No one has close the abilities she has and her lights are very fast on console because of the frame rate. Ban her as this is ridiculiously op it takes like 20 minutes to learn this stuff aswell. Any other character is fine as there hits are reactable and not so frequent. ( yes valk hits are reactable as she has to show which side she is attacking from unlike peacekeeper. She also does not have a bleed) Peacekeeper is by far the best character on console and fyi yesterdays tourny 6/7 quarters,semis and finals were all pk's (Who knew). It would actually bring out alot more diversity and make the game more skillbased instead of simply spamming r1 and using the flicker bug.