Old 8 Jan 2015, 12:12 PM EST   #1
Ron
Product Marketing

Ron has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ron
Gamebattles Achievement List

Below are all achievements that can be earned on Gamebattles. Custom achievements are given for special community events that are always announced in the Gamebattles News section located here.

Read the article: Gamebattles Achievement List

Discuss below
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jan 2015, 1:42 AM EST   #2
New Arrival

280 is unpopular at this moment
I always wanted a breaking bad achievement :(
Old 9 Jan 2015, 3:44 AM EST   #3
Ogzeb
Learning the Lingo

Ogzeb will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Ogzeb
thanks for sharing, there is so many achievements that i want haha especially the spongebob achievement

Last edited by Ogzeb; 9 Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM EST.
Ogzeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jan 2015, 5:04 AM EST   #4
deadeye077
Forum Grinder
Premium Member

deadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to deadeye077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Below are all achievements that can be earned on Gamebattles. Custom achievements are given for special community events that are always announced in the Gamebattles News section located here.

Read the article: Gamebattles Achievement List

Discuss below
So I take it the system in place doesn't account for prior actions for all awards? For example, I have the "6" or "7" year on MLG one, but as far as the friend requests and etc I do not have. So how exactly does this system work in relation to your past actions, because from what I see is, it's not black and white.
deadeye077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jan 2015, 6:09 AM EST   #5
Lewis
Forum Navigator

Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond reputeLewis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lewis
Just a few thoughts on this..
  • Why is there a limit to some of these badges? For example, you are awarded a badge for playing 850 matches (not much of a milestone but hey), but then once you've played 1000 you've hit the maximum. Same with possitive feedback, you'll hit the cutoff at 100.

• Secondly, would be good to get the graphics updated. The badges are; of different styles, getting dated and isn't something i'd be particularly keen to show off.

Getting everything clean into one style (as seen here) and making the harder to achieve badges within each bracket more appealing (such as 'Won 1000 matches' with a platinum ribbon) would make these badges worth going for, similar to the appeal of achieving custom badges.
Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 Jan 2015, 6:20 AM EST   #6
Ron
Product Marketing

Ron has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond reputeRon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeye077 View Post
So I take it the system in place doesn't account for prior actions for all awards? For example, I have the "6" or "7" year on MLG one, but as far as the friend requests and etc I do not have. So how exactly does this system work in relation to your past actions, because from what I see is, it's not black and white.
The triggers went back through for most items and awarded the achievements for past actions however, there are a few bugs with it the Forum Post and Friend Request are slightly off. There is a plan to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
Just a few thoughts on this..
  • Why is there a limit to some of these badges? For example, you are awarded a badge for playing 850 matches (not much of a milestone but hey), but then once you've played 1000 you've hit the maximum. Same with possitive feedback, you'll hit the cutoff at 100.

• Secondly, would be good to get the graphics updated. The badges are; of different styles, getting dated and isn't something i'd be particularly keen to show off.

Getting everything clean into one style (as seen here) and making the harder to achieve badges within each bracket more appealing (such as 'Won 1000 matches' with a platinum ribbon) would make these badges worth going for, similar to the appeal of achieving custom badges.
I asked myself the same question and I have a growing document for these achievements I want to create.

I agree that some of them are plain and could use to artwork being buffed to be more appealing for the profiles. Going to look into this on how the system would take changing artwork for an achievement.

Good post Lewis some good ideas.

I just decided to move this over to Gamebattles from the FAQ and update it. A few people asked for total winners for custom achievements.

I would love to add platform wins, matches played and break stuff down into arenas overall crown wins etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anom View Post
Ron doesnt do bans, he does executions
Old 9 Jan 2015, 6:23 AM EST   #7
deadeye077
Forum Grinder
Premium Member

deadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond reputedeadeye077 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The triggers went back through for most items and awarded the achievements for past actions however, there are a few bugs with it the Forum Post and Friend Request are slightly off. There is a plan to fix this.
GB Premium does not trigger back as well, just letting you know.
Old 9 Jan 2015, 9:16 AM EST   #8
Ron
Product Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeye077 View Post
GB Premium does not trigger back as well, just letting you know.
It seems to be hit and miss. I will test it out and see if I can figure it out. If you didn't get yours and bought premium send in a ticket under Account Problems and someone from Customer Support will put one on your account.

Thank you for the heads up.

Quote:
Old 9 Jan 2015, 9:21 AM EST   #9
deadeye077
Forum Grinder
Premium Member

Quote:
It seems to be hit and miss. I will test it out and see if I can figure it out. If you didn't get yours and bought premium send in a ticket under Account Problems and someone from Customer Support will put one on your account.

Thank you for the heads up.
I don't care much for the achievement, just wanted to help. Also the forum ones are messed up as well. I PM'd you about it.
Old 9 Jan 2015, 3:58 PM EST   #10
aboutis
The Best or Nothing

aboutis is a splendid one to behold
Glad to see this, always wanted! good job!
Old 10 Jan 2015, 2:27 AM EST   #11
RainnyGB
New Arrival
Premium Member

RainnyGB is one of the most hated people on GameBattles
can you still get any of these? Just wondering :)
RainnyGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2015, 7:06 AM EST   #12
deadeye077
Forum Grinder
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainnyGB View Post
can you still get any of these? Just wondering :)
Everything above the Valentines Day ones you can obtain on your own, although, it is a bit glitchy.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming...hievement-List
Old 10 Jan 2015, 9:08 AM EST   #13
Devil
Forum Grinder

Devil has much to be proud ofDevil has much to be proud ofDevil has much to be proud of
Should be a list of all gb badges not just the last ones

This isn't the type of behavior we condone nor do we allow on that note. See you in 30 days.
Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2015, 12:59 PM EST   #14
Ron
Product Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFaceNoName View Post
Should be a list of all gb badges not just the last ones
Referring to the community events?

I am going to work on going back further and adding the rest however, I can't promise winners stats on those.

Quote:
Old 10 Jan 2015, 1:58 PM EST   #15
Reddington
Star in the Making

Reddington has a brilliant futureReddington has a brilliant futureReddington has a brilliant futureReddington has a brilliant futureReddington has a brilliant futureReddington has a brilliant future
I have a few badges that are not on there. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Your team leader has already admitted to you creating the fake proof and the ban was now updated to include you.
Reddington is offline   Reply With Quote