Old 10 Oct 2014, 4:07 PM EDT   #1
nightnick7
Cats By 90

nightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to nightnick7
College Basketball Thread

Might be a little early, but here in Lexington 90 NBA scouts/front office personnel are here watching UK's practice. It's on ESPNu right now.

I mean we have a head mens director of analytics position...

good luck to the rest of college basketball

BBN >
ZARD NATION >
CAPS >
NATS >

nightnick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2014, 4:52 PM EDT   #2
xximeR
young tiller

xximeR has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to xximeR
they scouting them now because theyll be out of the tournament in the 1st round
Old 10 Oct 2014, 4:53 PM EDT   #3
Khaos2525
Barves

Khaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xximeR View Post
they scouting them now because theyll be out of the tournament in the 1st round
****ing #rekt
Khaos2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2014, 12:13 PM EDT   #4
nightnick7
Cats By 90

nightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond reputenightnick7 has a reputation beyond repute
yea ok like we went out of the first round last year? lmao

BBN >
ZARD NATION >
CAPS >
NATS >

Old 17 Oct 2014, 3:04 PM EDT   #5
nightnick7
Cats By 90

obviously pre-season rankings dont mean shit... still fun to discuss. Any teams they left out of the t25?

BBN >
ZARD NATION >
CAPS >
NATS >

Old 17 Oct 2014, 3:14 PM EDT   #6
xximeR
young tiller

xximeR has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to xximeR
lack of pac 12 schools here
Old 17 Oct 2014, 3:47 PM EDT   #7
LEGALIZED
No Thread Unturned

LEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant futureLEGALIZED has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to LEGALIZED
Who gets excited about college basketball during the season? Only thing that matters is if the school will make the tourney or not. Everything else is irrelevant in my opinion.

Do the Right Thing
LEGALIZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2014, 4:01 PM EDT   #8
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

FTWonShot has disabled reputation
The state of Kentucky's one shining light.

It's NFL season, prime of post season baseball, NBA preseason, NHL season just started. And you want to talk college basketball.
FTWonShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2014, 4:36 PM EDT   #9
Khaos2525
Barves

Khaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond reputeKhaos2525 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWonShot View Post
The state of Kentucky's one shining light.

It's NFL season, prime of post season baseball, NBA preseason, NHL season just started. And you want to talk college basketball.
you ever consider people like certain sports more you dumb ****?
Old 17 Oct 2014, 4:42 PM EDT   #10
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos2525 View Post
you ever consider people like certain sports more you dumb ****?
Nope, thought never crossed my mind until now.

I suppose if you're from Kentucky you have nothing else to do but think about college basketball and masterbate to Callipari's picture. That is when they aren't receiving/performing oral sex from their cousins.
Old 17 Oct 2014, 5:20 PM EDT   #11
nightnick7
Cats By 90

Quote:
Nope, thought never crossed my mind until now.

I suppose if you're from Kentucky you have nothing else to do but think about college basketball and masterbate to Callipari's picture. That is when they aren't receiving/performing oral sex from their cousins.
First off, tell your two moms I said hello and that I hope they are doing well.

Second, I'm from Virginia you stupid **** so nice try with the KY jokes and tbh those should be used more for WV.

Third, its spelled Calipari. If you are going to make fun of the greatest recruiter and one of the t5 coaches in college basketball, at least spell his name right. That may be asking too much because you were most likely a crack baby.

Fourth, if you were to cease existence I doubt even your two moms would care.

BBN >
ZARD NATION >
CAPS >
NATS >

Old 17 Oct 2014, 7:18 PM EDT   #12
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightnick7 View Post
First off, tell your two moms I said hello and that I hope they are doing well.

Second, I'm from Virginia you stupid **** so nice try with the KY jokes and tbh those should be used more for WV.

Third, its spelled Calipari. If you are going to make fun of the greatest recruiter and one of the t5 coaches in college basketball, at least spell his name right. That may be asking too much because you were most likely a crack baby.

Fourth, if you were to cease existence I doubt even your two moms would care.
This is funny.

Tell me the circumstances surrounding you being a Kentucky fan. Do you attend KU? Probably not, but that's about the only situation I'd deem acceptable. I think UVA has a perfectly fine basketball team. But as a whole. Virginia is no better of a sports state than Kentucky.

And whoops, I used an extra "L"... what a tragedy. Did the posts intentions change by that one L that you felt the need to point it out? Callipari is a good recruiter, but when it comes to X's and O's, there's at least five coaches I'd rather have coaching my team. This proved itself later when he coached for the Nets and failed miserably because he couldn't use his recruiting abilities.

Let's get into his recruiting methods, they are shady to say the least. Maybe you aren't familiar with his past, or if you are you chose to ignore it.

While at UMASS, Marcus Camby accepted money and gifts from an agent. UMass had their final four appearnceS stripped. While at Memphis... his program was under investigation, the NCAA found Derrick Rose had someone else take his SAT, and his brother traveled with the team for free, so their runner-up was stripped. So if you think his slate is clean in Kentucky, you're a fool. The reason he is or won't be investigated this time(at least for now) is because he's practically growing money for the NCAA.

Every year Kentucky is praised as some sort of Basketball God. A gift to college basketball. I remember a NIT first round loss to Robert Morris, I remember a recruiting class that was supposed to be the best since the Fab Five... who went 22-9 in a weak SEC.

Try again.
Old 17 Oct 2014, 7:32 PM EDT   #13
Khaos2525
Barves

Quote:
Do you attend KU? Probably not
Quote:
you attend KU? Probably
Quote:
attend KU?
Quote:
KU

Old 17 Oct 2014, 7:36 PM EDT   #14
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos2525 View Post
Another tragedy. God forbid you didn't know what school I was talking about. Clearly Callipari coahces for Kansas.

HAHA so funny bro you totally got me.
Old 17 Oct 2014, 7:38 PM EDT   #15
FTWonShot
Forum Navigator

The amount of overall sports knowledge in on this forum is so bare it's pathetic. This is why if I desire a good sports conversation I prefer the Misc.. Probably due to the fact the overall # of prior/current athletes this website attracts is damn near zero.